According to the manufacturer:
When we asked ultrasound users like you to describe the ideal general imaging system, you had three words for us. Make it easy.
Raw Data Processing
Original Acoustic Data are stored before scan converting in a GE Healthcare “raw” format to be easily accessed and re-processed any time after the exam completion.
Amplitude Modulation Technique
- Great penetration and contrast sensitivity
- Excellent tissue suppression
- High image uniformity
B-Flow™ / B-Flow Color
- Does not use Doppler processing
- Direct visualization of blood reflectors
- Dynamic appearance of flow
- Minimal tissue overwrite compared to Color Flow
- Excellent control of flash artifacts compared to Color Flow
Functionality within B-Flow™ Color – offers sensitivity in visualizing small vessels and slow flow to enhance diagnostic confidence.
- Venous, liver, and renal imaging
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Pediatric imaging
- Small parts imaging