The bladder management of paraplegic patients is the important part of daily care. Because the patient and nurse can not judge the bladder volume according to the experience, the patient bladder is usually overfilling, existing the potential risk of the upper urinary tract deterioration, frequent catheterization increases the occurrence rate of the infection of iatrogenic urinary system. And frequently insert catheter can increase the pain and psychological burden of patient, more easy to damage the urinary tract.
1) Quickly, accurately, and noninvasively measures bladder volume.
2) Helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention.
3) Helps prevent unnecessary catheterization.
4) Helps reduce rates of catheter-associated urinary tract infection.
5) Helps improve efficiency, reduce costs, and save staff time.
6) Easy to use—no sonographer required.
7) Working time with Li-battery about 5 hours.
Home health Urology
Surgical Operation room
Recovery room Emergency
Intensive care Extended care
1) Diagnose urinary retention and evaluate many common urological conditions.
2) Prevent unnecessary catheterisation.
3) Reduce rates of urinary tract infection.
4) Monitor post-operative recovery.
5) Help caregivers manage and treat incontinence.
6) Reduce costs and save staff time.
|1||Probe frequency, MHz||2.5|
|2||Volume calculation reference plane||12plane , interval 15°|
|3||Volume rendering resolution , ml||1ml|
|4||Measuring range||20ml ~ 999ml|
|5||Measuring accuracy , ml||20ml ~ 99ml||deviation ≤± 15ml|
|100ml ~ 999ml||deviation ≤± 15%|
Standard Configuration:1. Main Unit
2. 2.5MHz 3D Probe
3. Power Supply Adapter
4. Internal Battery
5. OTG U Disk
Optional Configuration:1. Calibration Cup
Call: 0757 0467130
Call: 07860 637522