Handheld and mobile design with 3.5″ Colour LCD screen, fast scan time & easy information input. It aims to reduce the conduction time urinary frequency and reduce the risk of urinary tract infection and for treatment of urinary system diseases.
Handheld Bladder Scanner BVT02
The handheld bladder scanner BVT02 quickly, accurately and non-invasively measures bladder volume.
It helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention and reduce rates
of catheter-associated urinary tract infection.
- Quickly, accurately, and noninvasively measures bladder volume.
- Helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention.
- Helps prevent unnecessary catheterization.
- Helps reduce rates of catheter-associated urinary tract infection.
- Helps improve efficiency, reduce costs, and save staff time.
- Easy to use—no sonographer required.
- Working time with Li-battery about 4 hours.
- Home Health
- Operation Room
- Recovery Room
- Intensive Care
- Extended Care
- Diagnose urinary retention and evaluate many common urological conditions.
- Prevent unnecessary catheterisation.
- Reduce rates of urinary tract infection.
- Monitor post-operative recovery.
- Help caregivers manage and treat incontinence.
- Reduce costs and save staff time.
1. Power supply : AC 100 – 240V 50-60Hz
2. Input: DC12V 3.0A
3. Mainunit dimension: Approx 90×98×25 (mm，L×W×H)
4. Main unit weigh: Approx 750g（Including probe and battery）
5. Outer packaging: 365 ×255×270（mm,L×W×H)）
|Probe Frequency, MHz||2.5|
|Volume Calculation reference plane||12plane, interval 15|
|Volume rendering resolution, mL||1mL|
|Measuring range||20mL – 999mL|
|Measuring Accuracy, mL||20mL-99mL