VOLUSON S8 - BT14 with HD-Live (MFG: 2014) Refurbished by GE in 2016
- Full options except for CW and ECG kit
- 3 probe : RAB6-RS, 4D Convex - New
RIC5-9W-RS, 4D Convex - New
4C-RS, 2D Convex - New
Extraordinary productivity for busy practices.
The Voluson S8™ is designed to help streamline procedures. The intuitive user interface, built-in automation and advanced software tools help you maximize time with your patients by reducing time spent on image acquisition, analysis and reporting.
Built on the foundational Voluson Core Architecture, the power of the Voluson S8 comes from a seamless synergy between probes and platform. The result is excellent image quality – quickly and easily acquired.
- Gain clinical confidence with superb 2D and 3D image quality optimized for clarity and detail
- Quickly assess vascular anatomy and functions with advanced color Doppler
- Achieve the penetration needed for all exam and body types
- Experience exceptional anatomical realism with HDlive™ technology for 3D and 4D imaging
- Maximize workflow while enhancing measurement consistency and reproducibility with automated technologies
Advanced ergonomics. For comfort and productivity.
The Voluson S8 is designed for comfort and efficiency with features that simplify exams and boost workflow. The user interface and ergonomic body style award fewer keystrokes between you and the answers you seek.
- 23-inch widescreen LED monitor – with customizable layout delivers 85% more image information than our previous Signature Series monitor
- Report preview – provides access to completed measurements and trending at a glance
- Adaptive control panel – swivels side to side, and adjusts to your preferred height to enhance user comfort and ergonomics
- Four active probe ports – reduce exam disruptions with more probes ready to go
- Battery Pack – provides up to 20 minutes of scan time or move from one room to another without experiencing power loss or having to re-boot
- Integrated video and voice recording with DVR/USB streamlines exam recording